Social Presence Tier
Use this tier to keep social channels alive. This is a valuable service if you do not have social media trained staff, transitioning between social media managers, or are a new enterprise and need to have social media accounts setup.
- Setup and optimize main social channels Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and two secondary social channels (LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, SnapChat, TikTok, etc.)
- Post once per week to each main channel – same content tweaked for each channel
Social Growth Tier
Using best practice as indicated by channel experts to grow the audience of the channel, this tier of service gives your company the best presence on the most popular and active social media channels.
- Setup and optimize main social channels Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and two secondary social channels (Pinterest, YouTube, SnapChat, TikTok, etc.)
- Facebook – Post 3 times per week
- Twitter – Post 15 unique tweets per week / Re-post 5 tweets per week / Re-tweet 10 tweets per week
- Instagram – Post 5 times per week
Social Engagement Tier
This tier includes everything in the Social Growth Tier but adds a responsive component to give your brand a more personal voice. Engagement takes extra time, but the personal connection that comes from it helps build loyalty and connection with your audience.
- Respond to 5 direct messages per day on Twitter
- Respond to 5 Facebook comments per day
- Respond to 5 Instagram comments per day
- Engage with 3 Twitter accounts per week
- Engage with 3 Facebook pages per week
- Engage with 3 Instagram accounts per week
Additional channels might not improve your social media engagement but in terms of SEO, the extra links are beneficial. Any social media channel you activate should have a heartbeat, fresh content posted to it in a consistent manner.
- 1 hour of live tweeting per week
- Includes back-and-forth responses
- Additional Channels
- LinkedIn: post 2 per week
- Pinterest: post 1 per day
- YouTube: post 1 per week (posting, will not produce or edit video content)